I would like to know more about muscle twitching. Why does this happen? I have twitches in the temple area. I was planning to go to my doctor for this, but I suppose it is nothing serious.

First I have to tell you that you are not the only person with muscle twitching. A lot of people all around the world are experiencing twitching on daily bases. Usually it is nothing serious and in most cases treatment is not needed. However, there are some neurological conditions causing this. Muscle twitches are fine movements of a small area of muscle, in your case temple twitches. Muscle twitching is the result of minor local muscle contractions. It can also be the uncontrollable twitching of a single muscle group served by a single motor nerve fiber or filament. Some muscle twitches are common and normal, while others can indicate a neurological disorder. If you thing that your case is something serious and if it gives you a lot of worry, I suggest you should go to your doctor.

im going through the same thing it reels like a nerve jumping in my head and trying to come out. it no pain but afther a while i feel pain