Hello everyone,

I am wondering if this tingling, burning sensation in my head with a great pressure could be a sign of anxiety?

I didn't talk to my doctor, neither did I visit a psychologist, I just looked at some things on the internet regarding anxiety and I am not sure that I have it. I have some symptoms but not all of them, and not all the time, just half the time, let's say. But these weird sensations in my head are all new to me and I was wondering if any of you here maybe know if this is connected to anxiety somehow?

Well, a lot of people are complaining about some weird feelings in their heads that they are sensing and they are all connecting this with anxiety. Psychologists are also saying that people who are suffering from anxiety and depression can experience these weird sensations in their heads which other people don't normally feel.

You should probably try and talk to one of these psychologists and see if you are suffering from anxiety in the first place. If yes, then these sensations that you are feeling are probably caused by anxiety, if not, there has to be something else that is causing them.

I agree with Deni, you should probably talk to a psychologist or just to your doctor first in order to determine whether or not you are suffering from anxiety. These sensations in your head can certainly be caused by anxiety, if you are suffering from anxiety, that is. However, a lot of people suffering from anxiety have different kinds of sensations in their heads so if you search around the internet, don't expect these people to have the same kind of sensations as you are having, they seem to differ from person to person. But be sure to check first if you are suffering from anxiety.

Hello there. Sure it can, but it doesn't necessarily has to be this way. Some of those symptoms can indicate that you are one step closer to anxiety, but just to be sure about this, you should consult your doctor about this whole situation. 

When I was diagnosed with anxiety, I was complaining to my family about those weird and unusual symptoms such as thrilling and horrible head pressure. So in my case, those symptoms were the main indicator to anxiety but still, I consulted my doctor about this. So, whatever it is and whatever you think it is, you should consult your doctor like I did.

I had those weird and horrible symptoms for a while. That ugly head pressure was killing me softly and I really needed to do something about this whole situation, because I was sure that this head pressure just wont stop. Visiting the doctor was the first and the only option in my case and I never regretted about it, not even single day. Thanks God that I did this, because my doctor told me that I am in the beginning of depression and that I am dealing with anxiety. Since that day, I am going to some therapy for anxiety/depression and I can tell you that I feel really good about this whole situation. I would recommend this to anyone.

Yes, I couldn't agree more. Therapies really helped me to deal with my anxiety but I was a little bit slow when it comes to visiting my doctor. This anxiety started to be a huge problem for me and that was a sing that I need to visit him. I really can't explain those ugly feelings that I had. I remember that one day my whole body started to shake and I could not control it. I didn't know that this could be a sign of anxiety until I found this information on the internet. So, yes...those are the symptoms. 

Hey there. It is true. What you have described is anxiety. What you are describing is Anxiety. I know that I had ugly, dizzy spells but I just couldn't describe them to anyone who didn't have problems with anxiety. Very soon, I started to feel much better but than it started to happen again. First I was thinking that I am pregnant, but very soon I noticed that those are not the signs of pregnancy. I was reading a lot about this, and when I determined that this (might) be anxiety, I tried to find some alternatives to heal it. I found some herbal tablets and I was taking them on my own hand. Just to be clear, I would not recommend this to no one.

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your replies. I am going to visit my doctor and talk to him about this, I am going to see if I have anxiety in the first place, just like you said, I will go and talk to a psychologist if my doctor says that it is something that I should do.

When it comes to these weird sensations in my head, I still have them, they go away and then they come back, but they are not here constantly. I will tell my doctor about these as well and I'll see what he has to say about it.