I have irregular periods so missing one is nothing new to me. However, whenever I miss one, I NEVER have pms symptoms - I guess one of the small perks of having an irregular period. My last period was at the end of Sept. I had sex with my boyfriend a handful of times in Oct and November, we used a condom every time. Now, I still have yet to have my period. I was sure that it was on its way a few weeks ago since I started to have all of my typical tell tale signs. My breasts became very sore and heavy, I feel bloated and a bit moody. I was sure that it would come the next day (since it always does when my breasts are sore) but it didnt. I have gone about two weeks now with having sore breasts. I am experiencing other things too now like fatigue ( I take a nap around 3 or 4 everyday), cramps, lower back pain, sore breasts, occasional nausea, always feel like I have to pee, and I have been having the most VIVID dreams. I have taken two hpts and both were neg. Im not trying to conceive so I cant imagine that my desire is manifesting these symptoms in my body. I know it seems very unlikely since we used a condom but the way that my body is acting is SOOOO strange... I just wish I knew what was going on. :'( :'( :'(

Hi honey! Due to the fact that your periods are irregular and you used protection I DOU?BT you are pregnant! Do you have PCOS or Endometeriosis? PCOS can actually cause the EXACT same symptoms as pregnancy or PMS! Due to the fact that the cysts are on your ovaries and the ovaries can produce more hormones than usual - causing pain, cestation of the period, breast swelling etc. So your brain thinks 'heh she must be pregnant" and stops the release of it's own hormones so you don't have a period!!! It is really wild how intune our bodies are to problems etc.! Have you received any treatment for this? I know it doesn't seem like a pain to not have PMS or your periods, BUT that being said the sign of a period is a sign of you being healthy! So obviously something is a miss, and I would really like you to get treated for this! Even though you are not really looking to becoming pregnant right NOW! But if left untreated, this could hinder you getting pregnant in the future! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and healht honey!