Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm curious about one thing. You see, I can say for my self that I'm a female who really enjoys in sex.
I'm not shamed to say this because I consider this to be quite normal thing to feel.
About a month ago my boyfriend first time recommended that we should practice anal sex a bit. Of course I refused it- to be honest with you, not because I don’t want to do it, but because I don’t know anything about it.
I have never practiced this anal thing and I don’t know are there any health risks involved. I'm curious also, is it cause a lot of pain to a woman?

Hi. I'm very glad to hear that a woman is proud because she likes sex and that feel no shame talking about it. That’s why I decided to help you understand some things about anal sex.
Many people refuse even talking about anal sex, because, for them it is dirty and taboo subject to talk about. But they don’t know that the anus has half the nerve endings in the pelvic region and many people find touching it to be sexually arousing.
You must know that via this type of sex, almost every STD can be transmitted like in normal, vaginal sex. So, condom protection is the best way to avoid this from happening. Another thing- you asked does it hurt! Anal sex should not hurt, and if it does-you are doing it wrong.
There is one golden rule about this- lubricate! The most commonly available lubricant is KY-Jelly.

If you use a good lube, like Ready Lube, and you don't just slam something into the anus, anal sex can be a lot of fun! Start off with some smaller toys or vibes, maybe fingers at first then work your way up to the penis.

Do some google searches on the subject for more info and tips, you should find a lot of info.

Remember...don't forget the lube! It's a must for any anal play :-)

Anyone thinking about anal sex should also know that it has to be the last stop ie it is o.k to go vaginal to anal, but never go from anal to vaginal as it can cause infection.

good point crzyfl, thank you for adding that.

everyone is chating about thw woman takin it in th rear. my qtn is how do i stick my b/f in th rear. he has aggreed to it and i hav a strap-on but im so nervous.. HELP.... :$

does anyone know if shampoo used as lube is safe?

just do it. he wants it. the first time is always the worst. he'll like it.

don't be nervous. he wants it. the first time is always the worst. he'll love it. masturbate him frst.

DON'T BE NERVOUS. JUST DO IT. remember...HE WANTS IT. have fun and use lots of lube.

don't be nervous. remember...he wants it. be gentle and use lots of lube. he'll love it

but how. where is th spot.... In a man? 8)

You really need to keep in mind that , as some women will find anal sex painful , so will a man
I do practice anal, I enjoy it quite well. Heres some tricks to help with it.
1* dont get into doggie style to do anal. It's more uncomfortable that way
2* lay on your side and have him behind you (spooning possition)
Use lubrication. Tell him to push the skin over the head of his penis
SLOWLY ( and i cant stress that enough) have him insert the head (with the skin pushed over it) gently into your anus
Make sure you have your knees up ( kind of like in the fetal position)
Try and relax, if you concentrate on how painful it will be then chances are it will cause pain
Once he gets the head inside. he can let go of the skin he's pushing up

(Here's why you push the skin up first). If the skin is left back in its normal position (during hard on), as the head enters it will cause the skin to PULL back on his head which in return will pull on your anal skin surrounding your opening
Pulling the skin over the head while the head is being inserted prevents that and allows for a smoother insertion.

Tell your other half after he's inserted his head to just lay still . Letting you take it from there. SLOWLY and gently push yourself
back allowing more of the penis to insert. Go little by little and dont force it if your really uncomfortable. Take your time. As must he.
RELAX RELAX RELAx
if you follow these steps. I guarantee you that you will find sex (anal) very very enjoyable, and it is possible for the male to stimulate the gspot (Yes it does exist) from the anus. It may take a time or 2 for you to get very comfortable with doing the anal style. But once you have i guarantee you that you'll look forward to it often.

Best of luck!!!!
Precious

My darling wife hates it.I don't know if she considers it dirty or what. But no amount of playing with her as****e will help. However when I have vaginal sex with her, I always stick my finger up her as****e when I cum. So,go figure!!

Let her push instead of you pushing. I hate it when he pushes too hard. The post right before me is exactly right. Playing with the a** really doesn't help me that much, what helps is him letting me do all the pushing until it is all the way in and him rubbing my clit while he's doing it.