Hi. I'm 25 year old female and I have some questions about anal sex. You see, a couple of months before my boyfriend first time mentioned me the anal sex. I didn’t like the idea so we didn’t do it.
But with time, he has mentioned it a couple of times more and somehow I decided to give it a try. I was also curious and wanted to see what it will feel like. So, about two weeks ago we tried it but I wish we didn’t. My boyfriend penetrated quickly and I felt a terrible pain. We stopped it immediately and I told him that I don’t want to practice it ever again. Some of my friend really enjoy in this anal sex.
So, I'm interested- is anal sex without pain possible at all?

I have just read your post and I want to tell you some stuff about my anal sex experience. I guarantee you that anal sex is possible without any accompanying pain, but you must keep some thing on your mind all the time.
First thing you should know is that good mood is necessary. Having a clean rectum is the next thing you should know.
You see, you don’t have to clear your rectum with special medication but eating a fiber based food at least day before will help a lot.
You should be relaxed as much as you can because it is the crucial thing for this to work.
When you learn all this- along with use of some lubricants will make your anal sex experience a lot better and pain free.

The other answer you got here is good, but grossly underplays the single most important thing of all. The key word in that answer is "relax". You absolutley must RELAX and let it flow. If you tense your muscles or tighten up because you fear or expect pain, pain is what you will probably get. Forget the rest, and work on that one thing.
Also, tell HIM to quit ramming it in so fast, and let you take it at your own pace. Once you get it all the way in the first time, everything should be fine after that.

YES!!! anal sex without pain is totally possible and people are doing it all the time.

First thing to always remember is that you must have lube availibe and please make it natural. Take things slow and listen to one another, just have fun :-)

is there any type of medication to make it pain free????

you can most definitly have anal sex without pain, it is amazing with the right partner.

if you go slow, penetrate a little at a time, it wont be that bad XD make sure his penis is wet along your hole...take your time do NOT push it in that hurts like hell-- as you know and if u take in a little at a time its not that bad and you'll end up liking it in the end!

I do not know of anything like what your asking about. You should not need to take any meds to make any type of sex pain free. Slow and steady is the way to go ;)

I agree with all the posts above. You need to be relaxed, have plenty of lube, and he needs to take it slow. He can't just ram it in. That could tear something. You could also try to play with your vlit or something to help bring more pleasure and it won't hurt as much. If he is just too big for it to be pleasurable for you right now you could try buying an anal training kit off the internet or at a sex store. This kit has I think three or four dildos in it that ranges from size. One is small and they get bigger and bigger. These can help stretch it to help you be able to enjoy it more. When you are comfortable you could try it with your boyfriend, but don't try to rush yourself. If you are interested in an anal trainer and want to get one off line go to google and type in "anal traing kits" or sex toys in the search bar. It will show you different sites to go to and you can find one you think you would like and most of the sites have decent prices. I hope this will help you.

I agree with all the posts above. You need to be relaxed, have plenty of lube, and he needs to take it slow. He can't just ram it in. That could tear something. You could also try to play with your clit or something to help bring more pleasure and it won't hurt as much. If he is just too big for it to be pleasurable for you right now you could try buying an anal training kit off the internet or at a sex store. This kit has I think three or four dildos in it that ranges from size. One is small and they get bigger and bigger. These can help stretch it to help you be able to enjoy it more. When you are comfortable you could try it with your boyfriend, but don't try to rush yourself. If you are interested in an anal trainer and want to get one off line go to google and type in "anal traing kits" or sex toys in the search bar. It will show you different sites to go to and you can find one you think you would like and most of the sites have decent prices. I hope this will help you.

My husband and i just tried anal sex not long ago for the first time. first of all you have to tell your boyfriend to take it easy and be gentle. on your first time he can't just act crazy. plus you have to find a lubricant that you like using. i didn't feel a whole lot of pain my first time because my husband was gentle and worked his way in.

i have anal sex a lot and the key points to having anal sex without pain are:

1 go to the toilet and empty your bowels, try to sqeeze as much out as you can
2 put a lot of lube on your anus, water based is the best
3 relax and be calm
4 use a small dildo or finger with trimmed nails and slowly insert it up your anus while pushing as if you were going to the toilet
5 use a larger dildo or more figers and do the same
6 once you have done that a few times you can then insert a penis up your anus but remeber to go slowly and push

remember these tips and you should have great anal sex

Start small and work your way up. But you need to make sure your boyfriend cares a little bit more about your body. Maybe you should ask him if he would like something rammed up his ass?? Use lots of lube on both of you and make sure it's clean a removable shower head works wonders. See about getting the lube shooter from adameve.com it helps to get lube inside of you.

Anal sex without pain is completely possible. All you have to do is take it really slow. That is def the most important part. U might even want to start with ur finger at first to stimulate ur partner a little. Let them get the feeling of when its goin to be like. LOTS of lube is the other thing u need. lube up both ur partners penis and urself. Gaurantee it will work!!

my bf rubs my clit until i become relaxed. he then continues to rub it while very very very slowly entering. we lay side by side. once it is completely in, he leaves it there and brings me to orgasm. only after i am completely relaxed after orgasm, he slowly begins to go in and out. if you stay super relaxed, it will feel good. the first few times we did it, i cried the entire time... it hurt terribly because i let him rush. TAKE THE TIME and you will enjoy it!