Anal sex. Feces. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Okay, so I don't want to sound ignorant here. I know there are ways of preventing feces from appearing at the end of anal sex (enemas and emptying your bowels pre-sex, etc). But I don't always have to use the washroom before anal sex and sometimes in the end, after all the thrusting, there is feces on my mate's genitalia and I have to immediately run to the washroom to empty out. I don't know if this is common or if my bowels just aren't compatible for this type of intercourse. My mate is not offended by the aftermath of our anal sex, as it is fantastic when it is happening and he doesn't mind having to wash himself off, but it makes me very insecure and sometimes hesitant to start anal sex (something both him and I alike really enjoy when it's happening).

Any suggestions or reassuring words?

I would suggest a diet high in fiber to help make things cleaner. As well, you may need to have an enema beforehand. You can buy an enema bag at most drug stores, or you can just use the disposable Fleet style enemas.

My wife any I really enjoy anal sex as well. My wife pays attention to her diet and has a fairly regular schedule of bowel movements. Because of this, we often practice anal sex without an enema, and have rarely experienced any mess.

dont worry..
i do have the same thing and it is kind of ashaming..just right after anal sex i have to run to the toilett..sorry to put it that way but that is the truth..and for me that is terribly ashaming..i feel..well... you know what i mean..
im taking care of my diet..high fiber..but that does not stop it on me..probably my metabolisma is working very fast..
i like anal sex but we can not do it unless im really really "empty"... :-(

The feeling of having to go immediately after he removes his penis is quite normal. It is also normal for you to have a little gas as well as the penis puming in and out will allow some air in but, little to escape. We generally keep a wet hand towel, baby wipes (and etc) or wet wash cloth beside the bed for a quick clean up for him and you should allow your self to do go have a movement and use a wet wipe as well for your anus. If you read some of the other topic you'll find I've posted complete instructions for cleaning out and not having to worry about feces at all. Anal sex is quiet enjoyable for both men and women.