Alright... I'm 15 years old and I just had sex with my boyfriend(first time for both of us) on June 6. I know I'm super young and I really don't want any critisizm, seeing as I'm getting a lot of it from my parents right now. We had sex four times, lasting usually around two hours, which is weird because neither of us ever orgasmed and the last time we had sex, I believe it was the 12th of June. I'm on birth control, not exactly sure what kind, but I don't even take the sugar pills so I don't get any type of period because I'm severely annemic and I have a history of bad periods and endometriosis and the periods are so bad that I get scared about the next time I get my monthly. After we had sex for the first time I was bleeding lightly and it had been that way for a little while, and then it turned into a really light blood, almost orange. Recently it's gotten so bad, though that I have cramps that have me bending over in tears and no pain medicine helps. The cramps are almost like contractions and they come and go and I just started bleeding really heavy, clots and all. I have no idea what it is. I'm going in for a pelvic exam and a pap smear on the 16th, I think. People keep telling me that it could be stress or an infection. I don't know... I guess I'm just asking if anyone knows what the hell this is ? Or if anyone's gotten it before ? I'd really appreciate if someone could help... Thank you so much.

I am sorry that I don't have an answer to your question. I just wanted to say that I am a virgin and im seventeen right not I started birth control in May I think this is not July 27th 2012. The first month I started taking birth control I had the worst bleeding of my life i bled through and ultra tampon and into a pad. The second month it only lasted for the brown pills but i bleed through a tampon this month it is ok i guess but the cramps are horrible they come and go last month i bent over in pain, the cramps are in my back they are so bad. I am wondering if she should put me on something without a break so that I don't bleed. Last time I was there she mentioned somthing about polistystic ovary syndrome or something but i am hope and i really dont think i do anyways all I can say is go to the doctor and get checked but just know other girls have cramps just like it is nice to know someone else does!!

I am on my period and I have real heavy times where I have cramps and I bend over and my fiancé asks me does he need to take me to the hospital and I say no so he goes and gets me some pain pills and I am not even on birth control and girls that are on there periods and that passing blood clots that's from been under so much stress cause I had to go get a girl lik that yesturday cause I am emt and firefighter for my hometown