hello, my girlfriend has been on the trinessa pill for about 7 months now, we have been having unprotected sex for about 90% of the time at one point i thought she was pregnant, which was about early august late july. She took three home tests and they came negative, then she went to the womens center here and it was negative, she did have a period. Well since last week she has been having sharp needle pains in her lower stomach, they last not even a minute but the occur about 6 times a day, I have also noticed that she feels the pain also when she is on top, and the she hasnt been hungry that much, she says she feels like she is going to throw up because she feels nausiated. well today almost a week later she calls me and tells me that she started to bleed like she was on her period and its not supposed to occur not untill the end of the month. She went to the ER tonite because i told her she should do so, any suggestions on what might be wrong, i pray to god that its nothing major...

Hey I just wanted to say that I know what your gf is going through. Im only 20 years old and all what you have stated that your girlfriend is experiencing, I have started to experience over the last three days, including the bleeding which has started today. I am really worried now because i got my period on the 25th of Feb and only lasted 3 days but started all over again and now I get pain, no hunger feelings, feelings of nausea and now the bleeding. I'm going to GP now to find out exactly what is going on!!! Hope all is ok for your girl..

Hey- I am actually going through the same thing right now- but I'm on the shot (depo) I missed a period a month after taking the shot, and the next month my period was over week long! Just today I started back up again, and its only been a week! I have also been experiencing pains in my lower stomach, and uterus.

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I'm on the pill, as far as I'm aware I haven't missed one. I had unprotected sex around 3-4 weeks ago and now, only a week to two after having a period, I have light bleeding and sharp needle pains right at the bottom of tummy. What was the outcome for you guys? Hope everything was ok for you and ok for me!

last night i had excessive blood flow.. and very sharp pains almost feels like contractions..

hi everyone

last sunday i started to have serious pains and i thought it was because of my menstruration of which it was gona be early but monday when i went to the ladies i saw a pinkish discharge then i thought ooh my periods are early late that night went to the loo again and i spoted the brown discharge the same thing happened for three days then wednesday night i started to have heavy bleeding with strange blood clots and up untill now am still bleeding heavy and my lower abdominal and lower to the left hand side is paining and its been hapening since last sunday please help could this mean am pregnant because i had unprotected sex with my bf on three days before all this pains can start.

please if you have answers please help a sister out.

! Dear Ladies,
There are many possibilities on why you are having this problem. It could be too rough of sex, sexually transmitted disease, pregnancy, (for those who do or do not have sex) a bacteria infection, cists on your overies, or a bladder infection. Either way your body is telling you there is something wrong and you need to fix it before it gets worst. Bacteria infections (possibly vaginosis) are common in ALL females. Virgin or not. It is from washing with dirty wash rags, using femanine deodrant sprays, powders & creams, douching (< not good for you), cheap soap and tampons trigger it, no bleach or vinegar baths, make sure you wipe front to back with white toilet paper, watch for. Slip outs during sex (wipe him off b4 he goes back in, clean up right after sex, and watch tight clothing. Bacterial infections need medical attention or it can lead up to worst infections that can be extremely harmful or even deadly. Go seee a doctor! Better yet a gynecologist (< don't know if I spelled that right so a.k.a coochie doctor)!

worried boyfriend what was actually wrong with her? as im experiencing the exact same at the moment

HELLO ,I AM 20 I HAVE ALWAYS HAD IRREGULAR PERIODS BUT RECENTY THEY HAVE GOT MUCH WORSE HAVING TO CHANGE TAMPONS AND PADS EVERY 10-15 MINUTES. I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR THEY GAVE ME A TABLET CALLED UTOVLAN IT STOPPED THE BLEEDING BUT WHEN I FINISHED THEM I HAD STOMACK PAIN WHICH WAS UNBEARABLE. I STILL GET THE STOMACH PAIN JUST NOW AND EXCESSIVE BLEEDING. ME AND MY FIANCE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABY AND WE CAN'T SEEM TO GET PREGNANT EITHER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME ?

You should be tested for polycystic ovaries cos iv got exactly the same symptoms and recently got diagnosed with that cos we were also tryin to get pregnant with no sucsess

do you know what it mean when you have lower abdominal pain and spotting

Hi there I have been going through the exactly the same thing and from everyone being on the pill or depo needle I think we are all getting affected by that I have been to doctors for the last 6 months and been for blood tests several urine tests ultra sounds and even the emergency department and they only told me I have PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) which is cause from chlymidia which I have been tested negative for aha so I really think it's from the pill/depo needle, I have been recommended to go and get the IUD which you have to go to a female doctor and ask about getting. My sister In-law had the same thing and her pain and that stopped when she got the IUD :)

Hi my period is 5 days late and now im seeing light pink discharge, i have no cramps  or anything, what do you guys think this could mean

Ok I'm 24, and I haven't been on birth control since May 2013, The beginning of November I had my period, I only a 4 day period, once I got off everything was fine for at least 2 days. While attempting to have intercourse my fiance stopped me and told me I was spotting I checked and saw that i was indeed spotting. Grab a pad n left it that. Until the pain started coming in my lower abdomen.I went to hospitals they prescribed me some pills to stop the pain they also testeme for std. Uti and the a pelvic exam but couldn't find anything wrong me I've now been bleeding since the beginning of this month and there is only a left till December. Please tell me what's wrong with me. #help please

Heey I was just wondering if u ever found out what was wrong or not :S