Last month and this month I have been experiencing spotting two days before I get my period this has never happen to me before and I'm concerned my partner and I have been trying to conceive for the past year with no luck and I'm scared that this might be a fertility issue does anyone have any idea what I might be going through.

Hi Rone: Since it has happened 2 months in a row, I would suggest you getting a pelvic ultrasound! You MIGHT have a cystic ovary - which usually presents itself with intermittent bleeding. Do you have pain in one side or the other? Also have you been told any reasons why you are having trouble getting pregnant - even though most couples can take upto a year to get pregant? It's not a fertility issue, as it is VERY treatable, and perhaps your doctor - if it is found out to be that - can put you on medication to heal the cyst, and produce more progesterone. If there is any other information you need to tell me, I'm usually on here!

Bambi I’m not experiencing any pain I have been to the doctor I’ve had an hsg test done which checks the ovaries and fallopian tubes for blockage and everything was fine I'm not overweight, I don’t smoke or drink I don’t understand why this is happening to me but I think about exploring some alternative methods like acupuncture.

Hi hon: I just read up on the HSG test, this is for Uterine and Fallopian only it doesn't test your ovaries as they are a seperate system. Have you ever had a pelvic ultrasound to specifically check your ovaries? Your symptoms definitely fit with cystic ovaries here is a link for you to take a look at Keeping in mind that MANY women have cysts. It just depends on how many there are. I think because you don't have paid, you might just have one or two. I am not a doctor OBVIOUSLY! It just really sounds like this to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cyst

Also I have heard that Acupuncture and other alternative methods have been known to have great outcomes. It IS best to get some sort of a diagnosis first OK? Then your Alternative practitioner can help you futher!

Good luck and health!