I'm very sad. Me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for almost 2 years now, no luck :( we have very great jobs and we want to see a fertility specialist but we're afraid that we'll get the "you're too young, keep trying" line. Any other suggestions? If there's no baby by the time we're 23 we decided were going to try IVF at 23. I'm pretty sure it's me because I have irregular periods, also I think there's a scar on my fallopian tubes. I know my problem is related to my fallopian tubes. Please help

You and your fiance need to see a fertility doctor to see if there are any medical problems. It is the only way to get the answers you need

My fiancee and I have two friends whom were trying for two years to get pregnant. After a year they both went to a fertility specialist and found out they were both prefect and could have children. After trying and trying they still didnt become pregnant. She went back to her doctor and the doctor flushed out her falopian tubes. That weekend they went on vacation to the mountians for a week. Well last week she took a test before her birthday (just to make sure she wasnt prego before she drank) and low and behold shes now pregnant. 7 weeks pregnant according to the ultrasound. They traced it back to conceveing right after she had her tubes flushed. Trying to have a baby can be stressful and seeing a specialist may be scary but it almost always helps. If i were you i woul go and tell him youve been tryng for a couple of years and get tested (the both of you) if you are both firstle ask him about flushing out your tubes. It also helps to only have sex when your ovulating. When a man has sex constantly it can actually lower is count because he is pumping out so much sperm thats not having sufficiant time to replenish. So try stopping for a couple of weeks and only making love during your fertile time :) If that doesnt work, or your just to anxious, see the doctor.