Well I'm a 16 year old boy me and my gf recently had sex a couple of times she wasn't a virgin but hadnt had sex in almost close to a whole year we had protected sex but the the condom ripped but I didn't cum once at all and now she is a couple of days late on her period I heard if you have sex it can delay your period but I can't help but stress that she is pregnant she has have been spotting and we just don't know what any of this means and I would just like some answers soon can some one help us?

Hi guest,

When did the spotting start?  Was it about a week BEFORE her period was due?

Sometimes, for no reason, her period might be late.  It does happen.  If the spotting is happening now, her period might be getting ready to start.

Regardless, she can take a home test since her period is late.  Make sure she uses her FIRST morning urine.  It is more concentrated so more likely to give an accurate result.

We had sex about 5 to 3 days before her period was supposed to start and she started spotting around the day of that she was supposed to start her period I wonder if us having sex has anything to do with it cause her last sexual encounter be fore me was about a year ago?

OK,

Having sex 5 or so days before her period it is unlikely she is pregnant. You would have had sex around day 23 of her cycle. The egg would not be viable much after day 18.

I'm confident that she's not pregnant.

Okay that is good to hear but she says she is usually on time with her period could there be any other reason like if she may not be pregnant like health problems?

Had protected sex during her ovulation days, condom didnt break. she has PCOS. Delayed periods bt frequent spooting. Is she pregnant

You used protection so the chances are low but there is always a risk.

she had sex after 3 or so years. should she use home pregency test kit to check it. what are chance of her being pregnant?

P.s: she has Poly cystic ovaries syndrom