What are some physical signs & symptoms of blocked fallopian tubes (if any at all)?

can fellopain tubes be blocked after a missed abortion

Falliopian tubes can be blocked for a many different reasons, it is usually some form of scar tissue or another that has formed for various reasons. If you think you might have a blocked tube and you are trying to get pregnant, then you should see your OBGYN.

Well I had my fallopian tubes blocked and there were signs but didnt know. I had irregular to no period. I had poly cystic ovary. I had discharge. I found out about PCOS because Ive been trying to conceive for over 2years and she gave me 6 cycles of clomid and nothing worked. I started to take parental pills, exercising, eating right and taking fertilaid which is know in couples who are TTC. Still didint get pregnant. Finally i went to the doc because my period was late for 2 months and he prescribed provera, and then I told him I was TTC (He wasnt my original doctor, my doctor happen to be on vacation). I told him that I had PCOS and i took infertility drugs that didnt help. Thus he suggested for me to do a HSG. It was a painful procedure , but a very good one, right away the doctor saw that my tubes were blocked and then he unblocked them by increasing the iodine dosage that was inserted through the vagina through the cervix then urethra. As soon as I can I will be trying to conceive

i'm fixin to get the hsg test done. i'm really scared to.but i hope it works for me. i took 6 cycles of clomid my husband got checked everthing is fine. but no baby yet.this is the only thing it could be.