about 3 weeks back i was diagnosed with a cyst on my right top of hip bone, and at the time i was having aches and dull pain from about 1 inch right of belly button to all right side and to lower center of back ,mainly the ache was right side of belly button but the dull pain was right side under ribs and right side lower back again at the time i went to doctors i was having back spasms due to doing a lot of gardening work i got pills from doctor for the back spasm that helps, i also was get dull pain and tenderness from my 1 and 2 rib and feels like a bump near my 2rd rib that tender when touch and get dull pain and tender i thought it was something to do with the spasms and muscle so did not say anything to doctor as i told him i had back spasm and back pain , well 3 weeks later i still have the same ache and dull pains all over same area as describes before but most right side under ribs to lower back and where i said i felt a bugle near 1-2 rib i also still garden but not as much now i don't think its related to the cyst but i get dull pain/ache around that area but cannot tell if from there or radiating from under the rib pain or other ache i am getting i also have a Inguinal Hernia on the right side in the lower abdomen from me right testicle to just below stomach on right side but i don't thinks that causing the problem in my right side under rib and lower right back

anyone Else had for got same symptoms or could help me out

ty

Did the doctor tell you what kind of cyst it was or what needs to be done? Maybe the cyst has been the cause of all your problems. Are you going to undergo inguinal hernia surgery?

Hi there, I'm concerned only because you stated that you felt a bulge there. Did you happen to go to your doctor yet or are you still trying to figure out what the issue is? Please let me know how you're doing because I'd like to be able to help you out. Thanks!