hello doc just to ask you something, my wife is pregnant, her first sonography shows that the child growth is 6 weeks and one day,and the child growth should be 8 weeks and 4days actually according to the doctor, please can u tell me how this growth of the baby is calculated , we got married on 5th of may 2011 at that time she had her 5th day of period. her first sonography was done on 30th june 2011. the doctor gave her a period of 2 weeks complete bed rest., and told us that she will have to take injection twice a week , and after 2 weeks a sonography will be done to see that the growth of baby is showing as per it should be, if not then we have to terminate it, please advice whether it is normal as per your calculation and everything will be fine .

If you're starting to look like you're pregnant you most likely are.:x Eating unusual though?