my 1yr 8 months baby didn't pass stool for 4 days...i'm worried bec kepp crying on the 5th day...she's scare going to her potty...what will i do..?please advice me.

That is worrisome indeed. Perhaps your child is constipated? Have you spoken to the pediatrician about any suppositories or anything like that? I am not certain as to what the problem is but I definitely think that you should take your child to the doctor as soon as possible. What has her diet been like? I hope that you are able to find a solution to this soon. I know that it is very scary, so keep us posted on her recovery.

Hi:
Constipation is horribly painful and it can lead to toxicity, in very severe cases. Don't let this continue. In the early stages, natural laxative, i.e. fiber-filled foods would be a good solution and they are good preventive measures. However, if she is crying now, she should be at the doctor's office today. She could have a blockage (on the extreme side). This could be life-threatening. The baby could have also swallowed something that he/she shouldn't have. This is an emergency in my opinion. Get to a doctor and don't let them send you home without a solution. Good luck!

My 10 month baby didn't pass stool for 4 days. Wat is the problem.