Hello, I hope that you could help me out a bit. I intend to get some detailed info when I take my 3-month-old son or a regular health check. Still, I would like to know now. Is my baby growing well? What are normal proportions for a 3-month-old? I am little worried that he is not as big as he should be.

I will say that children growth is a constant topic of their parents. And they have full right to act like that. Many diseases and disorders will first affect baby's growth. Baby grows rapidly in first several months, but I cannot tell you with certainty whether your child is ok or not. Some babies grow faster, some slower. If doctor says that your son is fine, than growth tempo should not concern you that much.

Hi there,
The size of the baby can depend on several things. For instance if she is born lighter and she was a big baby then the size after three month will also be different so you can’t really have a standard here. The fact is that you need to feed her regularly and give her enough time to sleep. Because this is the almost two things that babies to in their first months, they eat, they sleep and they poop. If there are no abnormalities with the baby than there is nothing to be worried about here. After the check up you could share your information so we can see how is your baby doing.

Best wishes,
Marco