my baby is 6 weeks old finding uncomforatable wth the mucus in her throat and stools. she is crying more after her bath and unable to take breath properly. she feels more uncomforatable especially after bath because of this mucus. her growth is normal and presently she is 4.2kgs weight and 54cms height. plz anyone suggest me how to make my child to feel comfortable and to reduce this mucus

Srijani,

If your daughter is having difficulty breathing because of this mucous (phlegm) in her throat, I would immediately take her in to be seen by a Doctor!

I could be wrong, i am not a doctor, but it sounds like symptoms of cystic fibrosis

Hallo,
Can you describe the mucus in the throat more precisely? Is it colorless or is it white maybe? If the mucus is whit it can be a yeast infection from the milk. This is not a thing to worry about too much because it is usually temporary and it goes away after several days. Now the stool problems is something else. What kind of issue does she have with the stool? Is she constipated all the time? Babies have problem often when they adapt to bowel movements because this is new to them. And you have to understand that sometimes problems will occur. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen