Absolutely...thank you.

If a person is withdrawal from gravel for 8 days can you still give a little to keep her from taking something else until she comes off it completely

When I have trouble sleeping I take a gravol and within 15-30 min I am out like a light. I do this maybe 2-4 times a month and sometimes not at all. I was worried I would become addicted. It that even possible with this small amount? Or would it take a pill a day? Or is it addictive for those who take the entire package looking for a high? Some of the replies are a bit confusing. Thanks in advance for any help

UM, yes you can easily become addicted to gravel. I was. For 8 months. Had to go thru withdrawal...never been so ill in my life.

Not true! I know from expirence someone close to me takes them, about 100-160 pills at a time and it’s really scary, they stay up for days on end, confusion, severe hallucinations and usually ends up in emergency with a extremely high heart rate and each time I ask them why they do it and same response every time they give me a good buzz. It’s extremly terrible and more people should be aware that abusing gravol is a real thing and it’s becoming more common...

It is very possible to become addicted to Gravol. I’m currently addicted to Gravol, but not for the high or for the hallucinations. I have something seriously wrong with me that I always feel sick it’s been 7 years now, and I have this intense fear of vomiting. 7 years ago, I found that Gravol took that throwing up feeling away so now every night( symptoms are much worse at night) i take 50mg of Gravol and go straight to bed. Today, I tried to sleep withour Gravol and I nearly threw up, I was having an intense panic attack and I took one.. I know taking 50mg-100mg daily is not bad at all, but I don’t want to take Gravol for the rest of my life since im only 18...