Hi everyone. I learned only yesterday that Xenadrine does not contain Ephedra anymore. I really had no idea. That is great news. I used Xenadrine back in 1990s and I swore I will never use it again because I had some nasty side effects. But now that I heard they excluded Ephedra from their list of ingredients, I will have to rethink that. I remember Xenadrine was super effective back when I was using it, but I don’t know anything about the effectiveness of their new formula without Ephedra. Is it effective? Will I be able to lose my belly fat fast with it?

Probably not.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound demotivating, but I know a few people that were using Xenadrine and they didn’t achieve any results. One of them is my dad’s friend and he also used Xenadrine back when it contained Ephedra. He is very sensitive to Ephedra and now he also has some problems with high blood pressure, so he was very happy when my dad told him that Xenadrine does not contain Ephedra anymore. He bought it the very next day, but he ended up with only 2 pounds less by the end of his first bottle. Hope this won’t be your case.

Hello all !

Regina_Phalange don’t be so negative. ;)

I am using Xenadrine and I can say it really helps. I have more energy then ever and I try to exercise as much as I can through the day, so I can fall asleep when the night comes. First week I had some troubles sleeping. But then I found the solution with exercising. My scale is broken so I cannot follow my progress, but I think I lost about 7 pounds at least. 

I think Xenadrine can really help you, just try to combine it with proper diet and/or exercising program. 

Thanks, to both of you. The last comment motivated me a little.

But I also appreciate your honesty Regina_Phalange so much. I really hope I will achieve better results with Xenadrine than your friend.

And it is also really strange he only lost 2 pounds in a month. Are you sure he used it every day without skipping?

And as for combining Xenadrine with exercising I am afraid I won’t be able to do that. I have a very busy schedule and … who am I lying, I am just too lazy. -.- Whenever I start exercising regularly, I give up after a week.