Hello. I'm 35 year old male and I was wondering could anyone tell me more about some good ephedra-free diet program.
I've heard a lot of terrible stuff about this ephedra ingredient and how much side effects it can cause and there so- I've decided to start with some diet without it. What I need is one good, effective and quick diet program. I wouldn’t like to start with some diet program that guarantee you results after six months or year of using it. Recently I bumped on some Thyro-Slim AM/PM diet and they clam that it is quick and effective but can I trust them- that’s the real question!
Does anybody know something about this?

Hello. I've been using this diet last months and I can tell you that they are everything they claim.
Thyro-Slim AM/PM is in fact one 10-days diet plan designed to maximize weight loss but you can use it even longer if you want to make significant change. The whole diet program is completely ephedra-free so you don’t have to worry about this.
Thyro-Slim AM/PM made a big breakthrough in natural weight loss supplementation because their supplements stimulate your metabolism without ephedra, burn fat, increase your energy levels, and block carbs and control hunger pangs and cravings.
21 day supply costs about 40$. Try it- you have nothing to loose!