Has anybody ever tried the Thermadrol diet pills? Do they work or will they cause harm.

I found a list of ingredients used for this weight loss formula. Thermadrol pills consists of Green Tea Extract, Cayenne Powder, Hydrocitric Acid, L-Carnitine, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B6, 5-HTP, Willow Bark, Caffeine, Yerba Mate, Ginger Root, Apple Cider Vinegar, L-Tyrosine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Pantothenic Acid, Citrus Arantium, Bioperine, Licorice Root, Vitamin B12, Phenylalanine, Fennel Seed. Some of these herbs are said to be energy boosters or appetite controllers but you never know how they would make you feel or how the combo will make you feel. It may be beneficial for your best friend but make you sick for example.

I actually don’t trust the pills, because many of them turned out to be scams and even have illegal substances in them, or contain substances that had the same effects the illegal substances do.

I was reading about this woman who ordered 2 bottles and got 4 because they didn’t state that you get two bottles in a pack. Then they refused to take 2 bottles back because it was already ordered and sent-so what???? Then, when she tried the pills, she felt very bad, she even reported make both her and her husband sick and she wanted to send it back to get her money back, but they refused.

Have you heard of anyone who reported benefits from these pills?

This stuff is incredible. I have tried just about everything on the market and then my doctor told me to try this stuff. It is very strong so you want to start off with a small dosage, but from the very first day I started to see a major difference in my eating amounts and energy. I actually lost the 10 pounds claimed in the first week but I think that is not common for everyone.

Do yourself a favor and don't listen to the trash talk from people that never tried it, I didnt and I am way more than happy.

John Trehorn

you have the extreme of both sides. I have used them to help lose weight. It is more of a mind over matter, but i can say i was not as hungry when i had the 2 pill does twice a day (never did the suggested 3 pill twice a day thing). I used to be hungry all the time and when i have these they kind of feel like you're inflating like a balloon at first, but get used to it

If you are serious about losing the weight these might help you a little, but the will is more powerful than a magic bottle.

I will say for me they help suppress eating urges, but just eating less will not lose you weight, you have to be active to do that.

I have to strongly agree I ordered it as well and it definatly suppressed me wanting to eat and I did lose the weight ya the pills r disgusting lol thats probably what made the people sick above but they definatly work. no questions asked I was shocked at the results the only side affect I had from it was it made me "tinkle" a lot when I first started but then as my body got use to the pill then my "tinkling" went back 2 normal

I have used 2 bottles of this stuff and as far as weight loss goes, Im not sure how much it has helped me, as I workout pretty hard and pretty regularly. I will say however, that it does give you a ton of energy. I'm a decent size guy 6ft 220lbs. I'm not fat, and not skinny. I'm 41 y/o with a 34 inch waist, and have been active in all sports throughout my life. However as we get older and our priorities change we can start to eat wrong sometimes and get a little lazy with the workouts. This is what happened to me, and I put on a few unwanted pounds that I needed to shed while keeping my daily energy up, so I tried Thermadrol.

The funny thing is I weigh between 210-215 when Im in great shape and around 220 when Im not. I haven't fluctuated much from this in about 10 years. It ust goes to different places I guess depending(lol). Dont use 3 caps unless your at least my size or bigger. 2 caps should be good enough for 90% of the people.

Curious if the ppl are still on this and if they are still losing weight?

I also would like to konow this. If anyone has an update, can you let me know? Thanks!

Yeah, This stuff really works, I have never found anything that even comes close, especially now with the ephedra ban most of the products made are just junk.

I compared the ingredients online and found it to be much stronger than anything else I found anywhere. I ordered a bottle about a year ago, lost about 20 pounds on the first bottle and I have been using it since. I have never had results on any other product and now I will never use anything but this! :D

I just got my thermodrol in the mail and it says to take 30 minutes before breakfast which is not a problem.  It says to take the next dose mid afternoon.   I don't workout until the evening.  Should I still take them mid day or wait until later?  Also, I am kind of worried about taking 4-6 capsules a day.  Any bad side effects?

Like some have mentioned the results will vary from individual to individual, I would approach Thermadrol with caution though. I tested them out roughly two weeks ago (due to a new years resolution for weight loss). The first day I took them (a Sunday) I felt a bit anxious and this came in waves alternating with tiredness and restlessness. The second day I took them was my first day taking them at work. I started feeling very nauseous and had to take a quick unscheduled break just to throw up. I then had to take the rest of the day off sick as my symptoms were mimicking that of gastro or food poisoning. I should add that I am not pregnant or do not suffer from any of the illnesses you should not take Thermadrol with and am not on any other medications what so ever including vitamin supplements. I have no doubt that it was Thermadrol that has caused this, although I am not stating this will happen with everyone. Like with any of these supplements it's best to be cautious.     

Hey, I have started thermadrol and in tree days these are the things that have happened to me. 1. Instant energy increase. 2. Not as hungry and not snacking. 3.Increase urine output. 4.above normal Stinky farts. 5. I'm not losing weight but am definetly losing fat if that makes sense

It was probably hurting your stomach because of the caffeine

Haven't tried this pill yet but I'm very much particular about what i take for weight loss. I asked my Gp just to be sure and I was given an appetite suppressant prescopodene. turned out I made the right choice as not only that I started losing weight as early as the first week, I didn't experience any nasty effects unlike what I have gotten from other diet pills in the market. It pays to have knowledge on what you'll take inside your body. Just saying.