Hi. I feel an urge to pee like every 5 minutes. Two days ago I have tried to reach the bathroom and I didn`t make it. So I peed in my pants. Guess I should wear adult diapers. What do you think?

Hi. I have urinary tract infection and I have to pee very frequently. The flow, however, is weak. I wear my adult “diapers” regularly, every time when I have my period, or when I have a vaginal discharge. I refuse to wear them now. Sometimes I can`t make it to the bathroom but no matter. I am not a baby. You should try cranberry tea. It is really great for treating UTI. I hate tea, so I take Bactrim. Bearberry tea is also effective, especially if you suffer from recurring urinary tract infections.

Have you seen the docotr about this problem? How old are you? I would for the time being...are you male or female? Maybe you can try wearing some super plus pads instead. I hate the thought of someone haveing to use adult diapers.