Hi. I feel burning in the urethra every time I have to pee. Despite the fact I have a frequent urge to urinate, the flow is very weak. Anybody with the same symptoms? What is wrong with me?

Hi. I had the same symptoms. My doc told me I got urinary tract infection. No big deal. I was prescribed with Bactrim. After only one day of treatment I was feeling swell. I have to continue with the treatment anyway, because symptoms of UTI usually disappear before the infection is cleared. In that case, the infection will most probably return. My sister told me I should drink cranberry, or bearberry tea. I will try anything I guess. I can`t stand the pain, and I still remember the burning feeling in my urethra.

did any of you have that feeling of it being like a scratch? thats what mine feels like ...i mean i have had an infection before..
but this burns more than last time