Hello Doctor

I have urges to pee however only a few drops pass. The pain is horrible. Sometimes it is itchy. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank-you.

sounds as though you have a urinary tract infection, you'd be best going to see a docotr and get some antibiotics, it would be best to get your urine dipped to test for bugs / blood etc. drink plenty of water to try and flush any infection through in the meantime. hope this helps.

Hello there,

I believe that you have been suffering from the urinary tract infection. This is very common condition and it is affecting both man and woman equally. You are probably aware of the fact that you need to see your doctor to get treated for this condition.

He will do some tests and afterwards he will probably prescribe you antibiotics such as Amoxicillin and Bactrim.

You need to follow his instructions carefully because this infection can reoccur if you don’t. also increase the intake of water and lemonade into your organism because this helps to flush away the bacteria which is the main culprit for this condition. you can add some herbal teas as well. I hope this was helpful.