Hi. I think I have urinary tract infection. I have this burning sensation every time I pee. Yesterday I have noticed some blood in my urine. What are symptoms of urinary tract infection?

Hi. I had urinary tract infection. The symptoms include a frequent urge to urinate, a burning sensation during urination and bleeding. Some other symptoms are tiredness and pain even when not urinating. The urine may look cloudy. Urinary tract infections don`t cause fever. If you have fever, the infection has probably reached the kidneys. I felt like I could cry when urinating. It was really that painful. I treated myself with bearberry tea. It was very effective.

I have indeed felt the same way as you as far as the pain in urinating. I have never had a urinary infection until I became sexually active about a year ago. I haven't went to the doctor for my problem yet, but I do believe that it is a urinary tract infection...sometimes when I wake up, I feel like I have to pee like crazy..and barely make it to the bathroom. I don't know if it is caused by the infection or by having sex. I haven't bled from this infection, but all the other symptoms you said seemed about the same as mine.