HELP!! I am bloated, gassy, and have pain in thel ower right back. I hae been on mega doses of Lasix, and when the pain starts I stop them ---now I am full of fluid again. I have what looks like white clouds in my urine. Can anyone tell me what this is. I did call the doctor and she called in a script of bactrim, and tld me to mak an appointment. In the meantime does anyone have any answers??? The pain and discomfort are horrible to the point that I cant sleep!!

Thank you

Sounds like you might have a kidney infection

Hello there,

These symptoms you are describing are probably signs of urinary tract infection and even maybe kidney infection (kidney infection often occur when urinary tract infection is left untreated).

Since you are experiencing great deal of pain the only solution is to take some painkiller and when you see your doctor you can ask from her a stronger painkiller which is prescribed. She also said Bactrim and this is antibiotic which is very common for urinary tract infection.

Meanwhile you can only try to increase intake of the water into your organism and maybe even try some cranberry juice and cranberry tea because these are very good for any kind of urinary tract problems. I hope that this was helpful.