Hi. My urine looks cloudy, or milky, and I have noticed some white floaters in it. It looks like vaginal discharge. I also feel a frequent urge to urinate and it hurts when I pee. What could these symptoms mean?

Hi. I had the same symptoms. My doc told me I have urinary tract infection. I was prescribed with Bactrim. After only a day I was feeling better. The pain was gone. However, I still have to continue taking Bactrim. The symptoms are gone, but the infection is still present. The symptoms of UTI include painful and frequent urination. Some people have blood in their urine. Other feel washed out and tired. I hear cranberry tea is the very best for people with UTI. Bactrim was good enough for me so far. Maybe I will start drinking tea anyway. It can hurt.

Hello there

I had the same problems last year. I was sick all the time and my urinary tract infection was almost my best friend how often it was reoccurring. I was prescribed with the Bactrim as well; it seems that this is the best antibiotic for UTI. But my grandmother has brought me a cranberry juice and somehow I believe that it helped me to heal faster although you should drink this all the time to prevent future infections of your urinary tract.

Drink your antibiotics to the end even when you don’t feel the symptoms anymore because there is a chance of kidney infection if you don’t. Also, avoid having sex because it will be very painful and not good at all.