Hi! I’m 31 and I have a big problem with urinary tract infection. Two months ago I got my first UTI and since then infection always returns. I’m taking antibiotic but it’s obviously not enough. I’m thinking of using some herbal remedies. I’m wondering did anyone have relief from Marshmallow root for UTI's. Thanks!

Yes! You should try marshmallow root tea. It helped me a lot. I also had very painful UTI. I was using marshmallow root tea and cranberry pills. Of course, you need to drink plenty of water. I was drinking water with lemon juice added. But I didn’t stop to take antibiotic. They are necessary when you have UTI. Good luck!

Hello there,

I agree with ayn . You can try marshmallow root tea to ease your pain and to help your body to fight against UTI. My sister has problems with her urinary tract very often and she has realized that antibiotics are not enough if you want to prevent UTI from reoccurring. She is also using cranberry products and not just pills but cranberry juice and cranberry tea as well.

Drinking of water is essential and lemonade is good as well (although lemonade is very good when you are fighting against kidney stones). You can also try to build up your immune system a little bit because this will help your organism to fight against UTI in the future.