Hi, should I take adult diapers for my 75 years old grandfather, who has Parkinson disease and recently has lost control over bladder. How convenient it is to use these diapers?

Hi, my grandmother uses diapers, and they have made her life and ours comfortable. You can find different types for day and night and depending on weight of person. Loss of bladder control or incontinence, is very common in older people. About 10 % of people age 65 or older have incontinence, but symptoms can vary from mild leaking to uncontrollable wetting. It is more commonly seen in women than in men. Urinary tract infections, vaginal infection or irritation, constipation, and certain medicines can be cause of bladder control disorder. Weak bladder muscles, overactive bladder muscles, enlarged prostate, diseases such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease, or such as arthritis that can make walking painful and slow are all associated with occurrence of incontinence.