My Husband and I have been trying to have a Baby for a couple of years now. I started seeing my OB a year ago and started taking Provera to have a period (because I was not having one on my own) -- I also started taking Clomid at that time. I have been taking the Provera and Clomid for a year now and so far the Clomid has not worked. My OB started me on Metformin and I have been taking it with the Provera and Clomid for a month so far, 1500 mg a day. I am just wondering how long it usually takes for the Metformin to help you get pregnant? Does it really work for this purpose?

Yes, took metformin for 3 months. Got my period back. But it made me sick so I stopped taking it (as much as I wanted a baby I also wanted not to s*** myself in public) 2 months after I stopped taking it I got pregnant with twins. Thank God we didn't start the Clhomid or I would have had a whole litter!