HI Ladies out there, I was on contraceptive pills for almost a year and then I stopped taking pills about 3 months ago to get pregnant. But unfortunately I didnot and also didnot have my periods. Then I visited the doctor and she advised me to take Provera 10 mg for 5 days and she said I will have periods and then I might ovulate and get pregnant. So how do I try and will i really get pregnant, I am still waiting to see that my pregnancy result is positive..Pls advice!!

It’s always the best thing to do whatever doctor tells you to do. Sometimes it may sound strange but trust me; they usually know what they are doing. So just take Provera 10mg for 5 days and then try to conceive. Wait till you get your period again and then try to have sex within those 3-5 days after your period stops, I think those days are really critical for pregnancy.

Also, have in mind that there are lots of people who are trying to conceive. It just takes some time. Important thing for you is not to stress about it. Try to relax and be calm, eat healthy and you will be fine. I hope your pregnancy result will be positive. Good luck.