I am 36 year old woman. I have two children. After the second delivery(2003) my period has not come on regularly. I consult a doctor she recommend a tablet for restart the mensus. After the period she sugest contraceptic pills for avoid pregnancy. Last two years I am not using the pills. But my period has some problems. Mensus comes every month, but blood is not comes on four days. Fourth day night bleeding starts and continuosly three days.Back Pain, Stomach Pain, Headache and vomitting sensation is starts before 5 to 6 days of my period. Is this a Gynic problem? or is a symptom of meopaus? I want a advice from you.

last  week october 7th nite i had sex with my boyfriend without using condom its unsafe sex, is there any chance to get pregnancy? how to prevent  pregnancy?
 please  help me

I am 23 i have to kids and had a ska yer last week thought i was pregnant but  i got my peryad but it is so heavy that i am going threw 4 pads in like 15min should i get chak out?