last april 27th, i had my usual 3days period. right after it i started drinking pills again (may 1st) after a few days i accidentally skipped 3days consecutively and right after i knew i took all the 3 tbs at the same time on the 4rd day. after a few days more again i forgot to take the pills 2 cons. days again, then on may 16th i had a 2days period again.. i stopped taking the pills after my last period im afraid im pregnant and it might not be good for the baby....even if im not sure i am... im confused coz last year june 2007 the same thing happened to me and it turned out i was pregnant...but unfortunately, i lost that baby by accident when i was at the 5th month... would i be pregnant again? pls answer me?
thanks

you were probley bleeding because you missed so many days and then took them all at once. but, missing so many you could be pregnant. in about a week, take a pregnancy test. if it's negative, wait another week, and take another one. if it's not positive then, you probley aren't pregnant.
but because you did bleed, i don't think you are pregnant. you should worry more if you didn't

Okay..now IM "confused" this post is remarkable similar as the post written by "shyn" same headline - same period dates...same problem....even saying you are "drinking" your pills
Please use only one login and please don't double post
Thank you

Also, please read my response on your other 'im confused" post a few topics down regarding taking your pills...if you read the directions with your pills you will see you are doing it incorrectly when you miss.

sorry i accidentally post 2. im so cnfused i even forgot my password on that account. for that reason i made a new one...
anyways, as what i said just yesterday, i had brown spot im not feeling anything different exept i always have gas pain in my upper stomach... i dont feel hungry but i kept on eating. i stopped taking pills now,, since i had this blood...but im afraid to take a new pack coz if im preggy i dont want it to affect the baby,,,.... :$ what do u think? could this be sign or something?

When was the last time you had intercourse? It not a good idea to stop pills in the middle of a pack ever. Your hormones will be crazy fora while. how long have you been "off" of them?

well i will honest with you my botfriend is 42 and im 26,, and we've been together for more than a yr now.he kindah wanna do it almost most of the time... you know what im sayin? those days when i skipped the pills unfortunately my sex life was active. he didnt touch me only when i had the bleeding last time. the last time was early this morning unsafe one. we never had a safe one actually im just the one who wants to be safe (by taking pills)...

since i had that bleeding i stopped taking the pills until now.. coz im afraid maybe i could be pregnant and taking this pills wouldnt be a good idea for the baby right? hey, thanks you've both been a good adviser for me. :-D

I hate to say this, but as screwed up as it has been for you when it comes to your pills, this is going to be a wait and see situation. I have had short bleeding early in my cycle b4 and it turned out to be implantation bleeding. I was pregnant. This happens in 1/3 of woman BUT it can also happen when you throw your hormones off by missing pills and then taking them all at once. My suggestion, wait, test, then reread the directions for missed doses of BC. Good luck!

Id have to agree with JJevans. wait and see is all you can do.
You dont want to restart your pill but if this were to happen again you don't want to stop it like you did...always finish the pack...There is no proven ill effects on babies when their mothers have taken the pill in early pregnancy and it happens more than you know.
You really just increased your chances of becoming pregnant (if you weren't already)
I would be prepared to take quite a few tests as you still have a possibility of becoming pregnant because normally you dont ovulate on the pill but you could have ovulated when you missed so many or still ovulate since you stopped. WHo knows- its going to be hard to predict when you should expect your period as your hormones are all out of whack...if you don't get it in about 2 weeks I would start testing weekly until you do. Or if you do. Good luck

well i guess that doesnt live me no choice... so i have to wait then.
thanks alot guys...