I am almost a week late. My last period was April 1st or 2nd. 

I had unprotected sex April 6, 13, 18, and 28; I even experienced some spotting April 16-18. I thought this could be implantation bleeding.

I took a pregnanct test on April 24, but I thought that May be too soon so I took another one on April 28. Both of these were negative.

When I failed to get my period, I took another test on May 3rd and it was negative. I was expecting to get my period between May 1 and May 4. 

I took a fourth pregnancy test this past Saturday, May 5, and it was negative as well. 

I assume that my late/missed period is due to stress because of this pregnancy scare and finishing my last year in school. 

Is it possible that I completely skipped my period this month? Or should I consider another pregnancy test if I do not get my period by Saturday?

hello sunshine...

It is possible to have a miss period due to stress or fustration. ... if u start having tender breast or nipple darkening or vomitting or feel exhausted...than you could be pregnant. Take another test in MID May. If its still negative...go to a doctor and get a blood test.