i am 16 years old and i get realy bad cramp and cloting when i get my period i get craps like 3 day before and they last up till the last day and i have tryed alot of stuff like heating pads, ib prfion, naprox none of it works for my craps and i cant keep missing school for this or getting sent home cuz when i get my cramps i puke any 1 have any ides wat to do

I am a 48 year old woman and I had severe cramps, almost to the point i thought i would die the pain was so severe. I too had to spend the entire day in bed, with a heating pad, and vomitting up to twenty times a day. Do you know what cured it? A simple mineral. Magnesium. I take 400 mg of magnesium a day and if i get lazy during the month i might take ip to twice that amount during my period. Magnesium is the mineral that helps muscles to relax ( calcium helps muscles to contract). I hope this helps you. Veblen