Hi, I see me progressively getting older. My hair is getting grey, my skin is not so firm as before, I don’t have enough strength for everyday activities, I have back pain all the time. Is there any aging prevention plan to slow down aging ?

Hi, I have grandmother who regularly visit a center for healthy aging. They support healthy living, eating habits and style of life that provides older people prevention from usual problems. Precise advices are given on who to lower the risk for fall and breaking bones, especially important for women due to osteoporosis, how to diminish risk and slow down damage done by diabetes. Usual topics concerning diet ensuring control over high blood pressure, hearth disease, arthrosclerosis, malignant transformations and other widely spread conditions are intensively debated. Other institutions like different organizations for senior citizens may provide applicable brochures and perform campaigns.