How can I get a boyfriend easily? I've had only one as he asked me out as it was a school dance but he left me for the school's popular chick (I was the only girl left at the dance... :( ...). I have asked out some of my biggest crushes but they all say they've taken when I know they're not. Is it because of my looks or that I have geeky glasses or personality or e.t.c. Can someone help me, please?

If you want to be loved by someone, first learn to love yourself. Make yourself look great. Get some new hair style. Dont be usual, be cretive. Boys like girls with beautiful hairs. Dont use many makeup, boys dont like it. When boy starts conversation with you dont be akward, lought about hes jokes, be attractive. End up the conversation by telling him that you need to go somewhere (feed cat, dog e.t.c) and say him that was realy nice to talkt to him and you realy have to go. If you feel brave enough, you can say something like "maybe I could text you later?" by secretly asking his phone number. The conversation have to be short and interesting, by making him want to talk with you some more.