Im 13 and I can't keep this a secret anymore. I have to tell you the story. When I was nine I had this friend who was also nine and I was sleeping over his house and he told me the story of how he walked in on his parents having sex. He told me what his parents told him about what sex was. He said that he wanted to have sex with me but I said that I was not comfortable having sex with him. "I don't care" he said. Then he pushed me down and started take off his clothes and my clothes. Then he raped me. It was so painful. He told me to be quiet and he said I couldn't tell anyone. When he was done I put my clothes on, took my stuff and walked home since I only lived a couple houses away. I was too afraid to tell anyone and I never spoke to him again.

Omg so you haven't told anyone? I feel so bad for you, what you need to do is tell your parents asap! I know it may be uncomfortable but if you feel this bad then tell someone. If not parents, counselor or someone who will listen! Please reply im 13 too just in case you feel weird talking to an adult.

I am also 13, but I am a boy though. I feel so sorry that that happened to you! Like the girl above me said, do tell someone. Also, you will not get in trouble, it was not your fault, he did force you, and you could not do anything about it. You were scared, and still are about it. You need to tell someone else, in person. Like a counselor, your parents, or someone. It will help you feel better to tell someone! If you do not want the kid to know that you are telling on him, okay, fine, tell a counselor, or tell you parents, but tell them to have the other parents over or meet some were if they want to talk to them about it, and make sure that the kid is not there with them. You do need to tell someone, do not let it tear you apart from the inside out! Whatever you do though, let the Lord God and Christ Jesus be with you! I will be praying for you!

Just tell people u can trust like your family or therapist