I have a 3 year old daughter and I have a history of irregular periods..I was birth control to help regulate my cycle, but I wanted to have another baby so on July 18th I had my normal period and didn't start my new pack and that period lasted 7 days...every since then I've been sexually active with the same partner and now I haven't had a period for almost 2 months now...only thing I'm experiencing is sore and heavy breasts, extremely tired, and urinating more than usual...I do have an increased amount of cervical mucus which appears to look like egg yolk...sometimes when I use the bathroom there's a stream and just recently when I was in the shower I squeezed my breasts and saw a milky substance come out a little...I've taken 4 pregnancy tests and my last one I took was back in August and they all came out negative...so after all of this what so u think? And can anyone please help?...

I think you might be pregnant, why don’t you go and do a blood test? They are the most accurate way of knowing whether you are pregnant or not. Sometimes the tests can be wrong, but still they are also very accurate. Try changing manufacturer of the home pregnancy test and test yourself again. I think you know how to use it but just in case keep in mind that HPT should be taken first thing in the morning when you wake up for the most accurate results because only then your urine has the highest concentration. I hope you get the answer you are looking for. Good luck