the last time i had my period was june, i remember ending it like june 23rd. i never got my period for july or august and now september. since my first missed period ive taken like 8 tests and theyre all negative, i even went to the doctor and it came up negative. my breasts arent sore or anything and they dont seem any bigger, i do get alot of throbbing and pains in my lower stomach like where my ovaries would be and im constantly craving every food i think of, i get headaches & heartburn alot more lately and i feel so tired and like blah all the time, sometimes i think my lower stomach is hard too but then again it might just be in my head. any help?? %-)

Hi, I'm going through similar. last period 9/13, some spotting 10/6 but nothing since now 11/17 (very regular prior to this), can't say I'm not stressed, but I've been a lot more stressed in the past and never had this problem. At least 8 neg home urines throughout this timeframe and 1 neg blood test on 10/30. Lower back aches, some crampy feeling/tinges/cramps not really pain in my uterus/ovarie area, breasts sore now but weren't until now, heartburn for a couple of weeks now, headahces, urinating about every 1-2 hours, jeans tighter around waist, more emotional than usual, fingernails growing (never do) except when I was pregnant with my other two children (now 12 and 9), tired nap in afternoon(sometimes hour or more) and sleep straight through night. Searching web for some possible answers, have doctor appointment but not till end of month and don't want to wait for answers. Any ideas?

I can also join the club because my period is also late, well not that much, but it is late for almost two months. 

So many pregnancy tests, so many times I have visited my doctor - still nothing. No signs of pregnancy but my period is still (very) late. 

Generally, this is not the first time for me that I am dealing with late period and negative pregnancy test, but first time when this happened to me - it just went away alone. 

I was just drinking some teas and I have tried to be less stressed.

Now, my period is late again, I still haven't made an appointment with my doctor and I should...

I will give you some insight.

In order to have a period you must ovulate.(in GENERAL)

After ovulation, a series of hormonal chnages take place, and if an egg is NOT fertilized, you would later have a period.

It is possible that due to dietary changes, exercise, illness, or stress, that you are failing to ovulate.

I suggest seeing a gyn doctor. If you do not have ins or are low income, Planned Parnthood deals with GYN issues a LOT, they also see women for FREE or low cost =)

word for word this is exactly me right now. to a T! What was the problem? Did you ever find out?

Guest wrote:

kb wrote:

the last time i had my period was june, i remember ending it like june 23rd. i never got my period for july or august and now september. since my first missed period ive taken like 8 tests and theyre all negative, i even went to the doctor and it came up negative. my breasts arent sore or anything and they dont seem any bigger, i do get alot of throbbing and pains in my lower stomach like where my ovaries would be and im constantly craving every food i think of, i get headaches & heartburn alot more lately and i feel so tired and like blah all the time, sometimes i think my lower stomach is hard too but then again it might just be in my head. any help?? :?

ME TOO!! I went to planned parenthood today and they said it was negative too. I do not get stressed, so that couldn't be it. My pants feel super tight and I feel cramping in my uterus. Did either of you find out what was wrong??

I have taken two pregnancy tests- both negative. I had my last period at the end of June, when I took out a Nuva Ring. I decided to stop the Nuva Ring and now it is the beginning of October and I have not gotten another period. I got my thyroid tested and it showed up fine. My gyn prescribed a progestin to start my periods. Any thoughts?

This is like the same thing thats happening to me to tyhe T. Like did you guys find out what it could be???

rstwilburn wrote:

Guest wrote:

kb wrote:

The first question I want to ask you is ' by any chance did you take plan B of any other type of hormone therapy? Depending on your age I'd have to say that A. you are suffering from peri-menopause B. failure to ovulate due to cyst on your ovaries or C. a thyroid condition.

Definately seek medical attention because all any of us can do is give you conjecture, you need to know what your next course of action should be.

i have missed my period for almost 3 months now, the last period I had was in November, now it is february and still has not come yet., I have undergone 2 tests already and both were negative. My breasts are sore, my stomach is bloated most of the time, and I am experiencing heart burn after meal, I have probing pain in my belly and feeling sleepy and tired most of the time...what could be the cause? I went to see this Doctor last saturday and she advise me to undergo Ultra sound, but the problem is, its too expensive and still did not go there for it..

I have been experiencing symptons of pregnancy over the last month. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all were negative. Unfortunately I can't remember the exact date I got my period last month. I don't know if I'm late or not. I am really stressing out over here! The strange thing is that most symptoms I've experienced have happened at different times, were only about a week long, and haven't returned. Early this month I experienced morning sickness for a little more than a week. That went away then the unusual emotions kicked in. That lasted less than a week. This week and last I have noticed my stomach getting bigger. I looked in the mirror while trying on clothes and my first thought was, "Oh my God! Either I'm pregnant or all that fast food is catching up with me!" How big can you get within the first month of pregnancy? This week my breasts have also been very sore and hard feeling and I've been urinating more than usual. Does anyone have any advice or comments to offer?

Your belly doesnt show pregnant until around 12 weeks so its impossiable for a pregnancy to be whats causing your oversized tummy right now, sorry but it really must be the fast food.

And pregnancy symptoms that are caused by a true pregnancy (and not a pseudo mind pregnancy which is a very real experiance that every woman will have to some degree in their life at one time or another)(you can have every symptom there is by just "thinking/hoping/fearing pregnancy) are caused by the pregnancy hormone (HCG) This is the hormone that the pregnancy tests test for and the absolute earliest you can have symptoms from an actual pregnancy is just a few days before ur period is due (hormone doubles daily during pregnancy)(Not weeks) and a test will show positive at the latest 4-5 days after "symptoms" begin(at least symptoms that you are describing). At any rate....I doubt you are pregnant- Take another test in a week or so and if its still negative than I am sure you are not...if you don't get your period in 2 weeks see your gyn as your cycle must have stopped for another reason. Good luck and be safe

My period has been 3 months late, slight tenderness in breasts. Trying to get pregnant. Tired all the time. Weight gain of ten pounds in last few months. Muscle aches. 10 or more pregnancy tests all negative. Went to OBGYN this week...did vag ultrasound, said uterine lining was thin....did blood work and said my hormone levels were good but my thyroid level was high......which means i have hypothyroidism. I am only 25...would have never of guessed that's what it would have been.....so my advice is go and get your thyroid levels checked.

well i have been thru the same i haven't got my period for three months but i feel like i am i have felt symptoms of pregnancy am scared :'( ... but ass i need help any one for advice

I'm curious to know if any of you turned out pregnant. My period has been missing for over 3 months now, no spotting or anything. First date of last period 7/16/09 it's now 10/21/09. I've taken like 10 tests, all negative, I've even been to the doctor and had one done. I think the next step is blood work. I'm kind of freaked out. I'm ALWAYS hungry, gained like 10 pounds, brests are bigger, bad headaches, always exhausted. No nausea. I feel bloated in my lower belly and it feels hard. So confused. Haha, I feel like I'm gonna be on that T.V. show... "I didn't know I was pregnant." Answers? 8-|