I had sex after my ovulation but i haven't got my period yet it's been 37 days since my last cycle. I have taken 2 tests and they both show negative. I don't know why I havent gotten my period. Pleae help :'(

i know the feeling, i am 5 days late now and negative result!

i had sex during the time i was ovulating i took a pregnancy test and it says negative whut u think i should dooooo.......posted by oreo

pregnancy tests are accurate after about 3 weeks after ovulation

I know a lot of brands say its accurate from the day you miss your period, but in reality most womens HCG levels havent risen enough to be accurate by then, after your period is 7 days late the tests should defineately be accurate.

one of the most common causes of false negative results is testing too early.

did a pregnancy test 8 days early is came bck neg is that too early

everyones bodies are different. there are many women who get false neg. tests well after their missed periods. i've had false neg tests even at the dr office, i was so sure i was pregnant......well guess what, i was and have a healthy baby boy

so were u having any like symptoms or feelings after u were told that your tests were neg. how did u find out that you were pregnant?