i had a tubal ligation over 7 years ago. i am right now booked for a hysterectomy in dec. but right now i am 17 days over by due for my period, which is always like clock work. i have had mild cramping but nothing to show that my period is coming, plus i am losing alot of clear discharge. I took a home pregnancy test later in the evening and it came back negative. so what is going on with me, is the test right could it be wrong ??? help me

false negatives are more common than you think. And depending on how they did your tubal ligation there is a possibility. I reccomend going to your doctors and getting a blood test to be sure.

ok well its now 24 days past the time that i was suppose to get my period and still nothing is going on. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and both came out negative. One test was a Walmart special the last one was clear blue or something like that. So what is going on with me should i go see a doctor or what. I am getting alittle nervous about this but for some parts of me are not. WHAT IS GOING ON !!!

clear blue tests are usually quite accurate, and if taken CORRECTLY, 7 days after your period was first missed, they should be 97% effective.

people knock pregnancy tests a lot these days, in most cases of false negatives the woman took it too early or didnt take it properly. but if you didnt, the test should be accurate. they dont claim to be 99% accurate for nothing! they are clinically trialed and tested before they are allowed to sell them.

I would still see a doctor anyway, there are other conditions that could affect your menstrual cycle like cysts etc.