Hi my periods are always regular but this month they are now almost 2 weeks late. I eat more, im v tired always i had slight nausea for a few days and now i get headaches!! My breasts arent sore but my nipples are tender. I took 2 pregnancy tests 3 days ago and bith came up negative!! Whats going on?????? Could I still b pregnant or wat might b wrong does any1 know???
Wud b great if any1 ad anything to share which might help :-)

Yes, there is still a chance that you could be pregnant. Those types of pregnancy tests that you buy from stores are not always accurate. Also, it depends on how long ago you had the sex that could have gotten you pregnant. If you took the tests a few days after or ever a week after odds are it's not going to be very accurate. You should wait at least 20 days after ovulation to find out. Your best bet, though, for it to be truly accurate would be to go into the doctor's office and get a test there. As for the other symptoms, it could be from something else or even be mental. Like if you think that you are pregnant, sometimes your body thinks it is too. Like a few weeks ago, I thought I was, and so I kept psyching myself out all the time thinking I had all the symptoms of being pregnant like being tired and having headaches. Turns out I just had strep. So if i were you, I'd go see the doctor and find out what's truly wrong.

Dear,
hope all is well except that you will have to relax. it is possible you may or not be pregnant. wait for at least few weeks more for a pelvic scan to know whether you are actually pregnant or not. As for the test i wonder whether it is the urine test you did, if so i'll advice you go for a blood test rather for accuracy. your HCG may be low so try blood test or scan. good luck!

Maria (Cuba)