OK, I DONT REMEMBER HAVING MY PERIOD SINCE NOV.6. 1 MONTH AGO I TOOK TWO PREGNANCY TEST AND BOTH CAME OUT NEGATIVE. LAST WEEK I TOOK 2 MORE AND STILL NEGATIVE. IM GOING CRAZY! SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT.

THANKS!

why are you not going to the doctor for a more accurate blood test? why on earth would you wait this long? be more responsible

Hi. Im having the very same problem. I had sex for the first time on may 11 2007. im 16 and yes i regret it very very very much. I had my first period in december of 2005 and still am not regular. sometimes it comes in the beginning... sometimes the end...sometimes the middle. Its not towards the end of july and i have not had my period. i have take FOUR tests and they all came negative... i know that the hormone increases further into pregnancy. I know that there are alot of things that can mess up your cycle like stress, excercise... diet. i am under alot of stress.... and my diets rotate from fruits and vegies to fats galore!!.. im very scared. and i can't go to my parents... they think im still a virgin. yet.. im still scared to go to a doctor. i haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy except for missed period and slight bloatedness.... friends say i could be bloated because i haven't had my period... which is slightly comforting.
If i could please get some feedback i would be so happy and gracious.
I am i firm believer in God.. and i have a very strong Faith. I pray all the time.. I'm trying so hard to be forgiven..so could someone please help me... :'(

I havent had my period since january 31st and its now march the 30th, i too have taken four pregnancy test all which have been negative, but am constantly bloated, experiencing slight abdominal pain, sore nips, and fatigue. i have taken a blood test but the results arent through yet, so im not too sure. i usually have regular periods.. which is why im thinking that maybe the GARDASIL vaccine has done this? any input from anyone that has had the same affect from GARDASIL? thanks.

HI, CAN I JUST ASK IN THE END WER U PREGNANT OR NOT? IM HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE PLEASE GET BAK TO ME THANX XXX

I have had somewhat of the same problem. I have taken multiple urine and blood tests, but i still have a regular period. But I am having nausea, breast tenderness, massive weight gain in my uterus area. My fingers swell, and i have mood swings like crazy. I have been pregnant before, and misscarried. it feels like similiar symptoms but the doctors say otherwise. I watch the TLC channel with I didnt know i was pregnant, and a baby story. is this a mental fixation or am i actually pregnant?

if any of you think that there is a chance that your pregnant, go see a dr, even if you get a negative home pregnancy test. i have a 2 yr old daughter, during my pregnancy i had a period every month, i didnt miss a period till the month before i had her...i had all negative home tests. i had a feeling i was pregnant because i was tired all the time, i was gaining weight, and my breasts started getting bigger...i got tired of getting negative tests and ppl telling me i was crazy, so i went to the dr. even there i got a negative urine tests, and i told them i wanted an ultrasound to be 100% sure, and when they showed it on.screen they said ”its a girl”...so dont alway trust the home tests. if you think that there is a chance that you could be pregnant, do yourself a favor and go to a doc. if you look online, some clinics will do free testing. and your local health dpt will do it for free and confidentially, so if your 16 and to scared to tell your parents, go to the health dpt and they will tell u for sure. stress can also have a factor on everything so if ypur stressing, its better for your peace of mind...go to the doc.

what do u ask the health department