I had sex a few dayz after i ended my period. I have not stated in two months. MY stomach has been hurting, by breasts have been hurting and they have been getting bigger. A few weeks ago i was feeling nauseas. I took two pregnancy tests just recently and they both were negative. What should i do? Could there be a possibility that i am pregant?

Thats sort of like me gurl 1 month and 2 weeks late and my breast seem bigger and feel heavy and hurt! i have took a pregancy test and one at the clinic and no pstive either! i hope im pregnant thou bc me and my hubsand want a child! Best of luck to u and me both! hope we can get sum answers fr sumbody like a doctor or nurse!

I came off of depo in mach of this year. Has my first cycle May 1st and bled until May 28th, My fiance and I had unprotected sex on the 11th of june around the time that I would have been ovulating if I had a regular cycle. Well I spotted lightly on the 15th thinking that I was about to have another period and nothing happened. Well shortly after that I would have dizzy spells and that was it. Well its been since may since I have had a cycle and I thought my cycle was coming on two weeks ago because the center of my lower back was killing me and I couldnt walk because it was hurting so bad, and just last week my breast started to hurt so bad I couldnt sleep they were throbbing that bad, and I feel like I am getting a yeast infection. I have a few odd cravings, I have taken 4 pregnancy test, one at the doctors office and three at home. I just found out that because I had the depo shot it will show up negative on a pee test when in fact I could be pregnant. I also want to know if there are any women out there that has had the same symptoms and be pregnant. I have a 11 year old daughter and I didnt have any symptoms with her I just peed alot. Someone anyone tell me I am not going crazy and if I could possibly be pregnant.

i havent had a period for 6months until 2-3weeks ago my breasts are really sore and heavy i have done tests when there was no period for 6months and they came back negative should i done one now or wait?

rissa wrote: