i am 38 yrs old, i was addmitted in the hospital with a wbc of 18000 with pain in my stomach everytime i would eat something and had an appendectomy may 15, 2008. i still have alot of pain in my lower right side. in october i had another ct done and showed a small abcess and still swollen lymp nodes. here it is may a year later with a wbc of 15000 and alot of pain in the same area. had test done last week for chrones disease, it came back not possitive or negative. every time i eat anything i have diarrea. i am always tired, and have bad headaches everyday, now i am taking meds for my headaches which are now under control, can you please help me. thank you very much.

Your tireness may have been due to malnourishment as you mentioned that every time you ate, you had diarrhea. I wonder if you have had an x-ray scan of your lower right side recently, as you may have symptoms of a recurring infection.

i had my appendex removed on july 4, 2010. It had already ruptured and perintonitis had set in. My white count was up to 19.000.
I was sick. On the following day four, I started in with severe diahreaha (and i mean severe). I started eating yoguart as suggested by the doctor and it did stop it. Now, almost over a week later, I have stomach cramps, low grade fever, chills and sweats. I have never been sick before in my life nor had surgery until this. Also after the surgery and not eating for a week, my stomach looks like I am pregnant. I don't understand how this could be. My clothes don't even fit. After reading other sites, I am finding others with the same situation. I am a 56 yr. old white female who was in excellent health until the appendectomy. Any suggestion, please contact me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
.