I've been sick for a few months now and I'm only getting worse.

I have nausea/vomiting, constipation/diarrhea, pain in the middle and lower right side of my abdomen, pain in my lower right hand side of the back, I'm always tired and have lost weight.
At first we thought that I had a bowel obstruction. But they've ruled that out with the many tests that I've had done (colonoscopy, endoscope, CT scan, x-rays, blood work).
I am always nauseated and in pain. There are days when the nausea is so bad that I can't even hold water down and have to stay in bed with a heating pad on just to be a little comfortable.

My stomach was enflamed when they did the endoscope but they didn't find anything out through the test.

I've lost 22 pounds since the first week of September when the symptoms became worse this worries me since I'm now only 106 pounds. I'm very dehydrated and feel horrible every time I eat anything, even crackers.

I have been suffering from the EXACT SAME THING! I am a 26 year old female and since my teen years I always had what I thought were food allergies. I would have immediate cramping and diarehhea from any foods that were high in fat or in any kind of a rich creamy sauce. I just avoided the foods until my early twenties when more and more foods were making my sick. I would have random reactions to food that didnt normally make my sick also. About three weeks ago my symptoms increased. I started vomiting every morning, and having really bad stomach irritation and gas. Eventually it got to the point where I couldnt hold water down either. After a few trips to the ER and my regular Dr. the ER doctor felt I had IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome.) I honestly dont feel as though that diagnosis is accurate, however they did give me some medication that really seems to calm my stomach and allow me to eat. I am taking Levsin 30 minutes before my meals and my stomach doesnt react to most foods. I am maintaining a low fat diet, but I am finally able to eat foods. After losing 10 pounds in one week, while doing nothing but resting the whole time, I completely understand how awful this is to go through. On the small chance, you havent tried this medicine yet, I just wanted to share.

If you all check this, I'd really like to know if you found an answer and got relief from your symptoms. I'm a 28 yr old female and my symptoms started just over a year ago. I believe it began with a bout of food poisoning last December, but after my good poisoning, the symptoms never fully went away. I still had severe abdominal pain every morning and night, nausea during the same time, and about once a week included vomiting. Blood, urine, a stool test, and upper endoscopy came back normal and showed not pregnant. I also get uncontrollable shaking when feeling sick at night. My doctor prescribed hycosamine and omeperazole that helped relieve my symptoms as long as I take them regularly. If I take them late, I still get episodes of pain and sickness with alternating constipation and diarrhea. Recently I started noticing blood in my stools.
Hope you figure out what's wrong! Let us know what works.

I wanted to respond to this post because my 18 year old daughter is going throught the same symptoms. She has been through a lot since she was 12 years old. She was diagnosed with ulcerative cholitis at 14 and after a long bout of medicines and procedures, her colon was so deteriorated; at 16 she had her whole colon removed. She has had more endoscopies and colonoscopies than you can imagine. She did well for about two years with no symptoms. A full colectomy is the only answer to ulcerative cholitis and it worked for that disease. Let me be clear that I do not think any of you have this, I am just giving you some background information of my daughter. They believe now that she may have started developing chrones disease. This can happen with about 5% of people that have had ulcerative cholitis, however it is very difficult to tell because your bodies antibodies do not change when you have a blood test. It shows that she has ulcerative cholitis, which is impossible due to the whole colon being removed. She had a stricture about five weeks ago and they did a procedure to relax the stricture and she started going to the bathroom again. Everyting seemed fine for about a day or two but then she started with the symptoms that your describing. We are headed into the hospital this morning for more tests. She has constant pain in her stomach everytime she eats. The pain is so bad that she gets nausuaited and almost passes out. She has lost about 10 pounds and only weighs 125 pound now. She said the pain is hard to describe and is not like cramps. The pain comes in waves and only happens when she eats. I have asked the doctor to do more tests to see if they can be sure it is chrones disease and also test for alergies such as gluten or lactose? I am at a loss with these symptoms and am grasping at straws. I will keep you posted if we find anything out and please let me know if you get any answers.