Hello, My sister had an emergency appendectomy 5 weeks ago after her appendix burst, at the time they also found her womb to be infected though couldn't say if the two were linked or separate issues. She was released from hospital two days post surgery and initially seemed to improve in health but has no taken a decline. We've visited the doctor several times and she's had a lot of blood tests and is on her third course of antibiotics. Initially her main problem was the pain, this is still there but has eased slightly, though she is still on painkillers. My biggest concern is the fact that she's constantly nauseous and it's rare she can keep anything down, she's lost about 1.5 stone and was only 8 stone to begin with. No temperature but she feels weak and generally ill. We went back to the doctors last week who gave her anti nausea tablets but these don't seem to be working and it's almost like she's fading. I think she needs to go back to hospital but I'm not sure how far we'd get waiting at a & e or whether we should push the doctor for a referral? Just want to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar after an appendectomy?

I am feeling the exact symptoms what happened to your sister is she better?