Here is my story anyone with advice please help. My health decline started two months after i had my misscarriage and D&C. I am a 32 female. I have been sick for around 6 months now. It started of with numbness and tingling on the side of my face and then my arms and legs as well as my back this went on for a few weeks. I had a ct scan and mri of my head which were both normal. I was diagnosed with h pylori I went on antibiotics while on this treatment I was diagnosed with having a blood clot in my leg which was treated with amoxiperin.Since being ill I have lost 50 lbs. I have lost a lot of hair as well. I have been tested for lupus and ms they were both negative. I also had a colonoscopy and endscopy which show chronic gastritis but nothing else. I no longer have a regular periods and when I do get it ,it is just clots coming out no blood flow. I have had a ct scan of my chest and abdomen which also showed nothing. Recently I have developed very small lymph nodes in my neck and and groin but the doctors don't think it is lymphoma because my scan in December did not show any lymph nodes in my chest or abdomen. I have had a few night sweats when this whole thing began but it was only from the neck up and no high fevers. My most recent symptom is I find at times my skin gets extremely soft and warm and I also have muscle weakness and pain. Anyone with the same symptoms or have any further suggestions for testing please let me know.Resent blood were all normal except platelet count was eleveated at 444 and wbc was slightly low at 39.

why don't you have your thyroid checked i had an epatopic pregnancy and one month later they found a lump in my neck and i had papillary cancer and had a total thyroidectomy and now they found cancer in my some lymp nodes on the side of each neck i will have them removed soon the doctors said that this is very treatable

I am a 38 female. I have been sick for around 6 months now. It started of with a bad drug reaction to an antibiotic, headache, pain in arms and legs, and numbness and tingling on the side of my face and then my arms and legs as well as my back this went on for a few weeks. I had a ct scan and mri and mra of my head which were normal. Since being ill I have lost almost 50 lbs. I have lost a lot of hair as well. I have been tested for lupus, hiv, valley fever, and ms they were all negative. I no longer have a regular periods and when I do get have one ,it is just clots coming out no blood flow. I have had a ct scan of my chest and neck which also showed nothing. Recently I have developed very small lymph nodes in my neck. I have had a few night sweats when this whole thing began but it was only from the neck up and no high fevers. My most recent symptom is I find is tiredness, depression, and still severe headaches. Anyone with the same symptoms or have any further suggestions for testing please let me know.Resent blood were all normal except colesterol elevated.

I am interested to know if you now have a diagnosis?
Wendy

Hi Wendy,
I am a female who recently turned 26. I have been seeing my Dr latley as I get regular blood tests for an immunity disorder (ony discovered about 4mnths ago). On my last visit to see him I explained the chest pain I experience and how at times I feel like I do not get a full amount of oxygen. He then sent me to get a ECG which showed that my heart beat is extremely irregular. He also believes I may have Hodgkins disease based on my symptoms that are extensive, but such things as sweating at night, hot flushes, brain fog, 'pins-and-needles', fatigue, severe headaches, pains in chest occasionally, severe in back and sometimes in stomach, and on the verge of vomiting for no real reason. There is much more. I have to have a lot more testing done now. I still am able to do most things perfectly fine, like play sport etc, but it is afterwards that I suffer. I wonder if I do have probs with my lymph nodes does that affect your heart the way mine beats irregular? I don't know yet, I guess its just a waiting game for me. But that is my story.

i agree have your thyroid check out

I know one natural food supplement. It will improve your immune system.