I have been trying to consieve for several months now... Exactly two weeks ago I started a light 3 day period then it was completely gone. I have been feeling extra naucious & tired. Also I've been having BAD headaches & light cramping that comes & goes. I haven't had the want to eat food hardly at all, but then'll I get real hungry out of no where & ill have to eat something. All I want to do is lay down & not talk to anyone,, so i guess you cud say im experiencing mood swings. Now embarrassingly, Ive had diarheaa & heart burn for a little over a week & more emotional, like wanting to cry over the smallest things like a sad movie. Then today after urination, I noticed a small amount of light brown discharge.. am I pregnant? All of these feelings have my mind boggling. I have purchased a home test & am going to wait another week or two then take it to be sure.. what do you think? Plz comment.

A light 3 day period isnt a sign of pregnancy/ implantation, implantation bleeding only lasts a day at most and is pinkish/brown in colour. Wait and see if you miss a period you could just be hormonal this month. I've been trying to concieve for several months too I suggest you read up on everything related like the signs and when best to have sex is in your cycle.

Good luck 

I've never felt this naucious, tired, & crabby before. Ill just have to wait & take a test.. thanks.